Blue White Robotics
About The Position
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in California, with headquarters in TLV, Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Support Engineer to join our US team & help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the first Support Engineer in the US to join our team and take a big part in making our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems deployed successfully worldwide. You will be the spearhead for our technical team in the fields and make an impact by coordinating between customer needs & Product/R&D workplan.
● Support customers and provide creative technical solutions while making an impact on the
● R&D & Product roadmap.
● Deploy BWR products from cloud infrastructure.
● Install and monitor different network systems deployed in customer premises.
● Deploy & install Linux based systems and administrate them.
● Be accountable for training & knowledge sharing across the CA team.
● Work night / day shifts according to the client’s changing schedule and needs
● Flexibility in hours and ability to work as a remote team with the Israel R&D team
● Escalation Engineer for Tier 1 and Tier 2 troubleshooting issues
Requirements - does this describe you?
● Experience of working in remote deployment environments.
● Advance knowledge in Linux operation system such as Ubuntu
● Knowledge of basic principles of hardware, network, software, database
● Analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Keen learner with technical attitude to assimilate new learning quickly
● Able to take initiative and drive change and handle pressure
● Capacity and passion to help customers
● Must be authorized to work in the US
● Fluent in English
3+ years of directing in technical customer support /field service-based environment
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Scripting: Bash/Shell, Python and IP networking.
● Experience of troubleshooting distributed applications like Docker / Kubernetes
● Experience with low level analytics & logs.
● Experience in QA lifecycle & concepts
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.
Learn more about us at Home - Autonomous vehicles - USA (bluewhiterobotics.com)