Bluewhite is seeking a passionate, Customer Success Specialist to join our US team & help build a world leading brand in autonomous technology and 21st century farming. Payscale for this position is $75 - $200k per year, DOE.
This role is based in California. Bluewhite is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems in agriculture. We develop a full solution for autonomous farm, including software and hardware and cutting edge technologies. Our fast-growing company is based in California and Israel, and we have devised a motivated team. Our vision is to bring sustainable innovation to growers worldwide. This position is based in Fresno, CA and involves physical work and have significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
•Account management experience with complex business solutions
• Demonstrated achievements working in the Agriculture industry
• Proven experience building relationships with growers in California
• Desire to positively impact your community by helping farmers optimize production
• Agriculture-related degree from an accredited university - preferred but not required
• Certified Crop Adviser or Pest Control Adviser license - preferred but not required
• Sales / support experience – preferred but not required
• Mobility between growers’ locations
• Autonomous technology experience
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.
Learn more about us at Home - Autonomous vehicles - USA (bluewhiterobotics.com)