Our team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and motivated Process Engineer to take part in building autonomous tractors.
The work includes locating bottlenecks and leading improvements to shorten assembly times and improve product quality, providing ergonomic solutions in the production line and introducing new products to the assembly line.
Dynamic work environment, requires working in a team, being open-minded, and troubleshooting oriented.
Report to Production and Assembly Line manager. Pay scale for this position is $70 - $200k per year, DOE.
This position is based in Reedley, CA, and involves physical work.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
· Mapping the assembly process flow, suggest improvements and overseeing implementation
· Review adequacy of the process flow based on changes in the team or product
· In charge of developing and organizing all assembly documentations
· Responsible of learning and introducing new products’ versions/configuration to the assembly line technicians
· Asist with required engineering changes to the system hardware
· Support from time-to-time in assembly, inventory, inspection and other tasks as required
Requirements - does this describe you?
· 3+ years’ experience working in a workshop or assembly line as process engineer or mechanical engineer
· 1+ years’ experience with mechanical and electrical installation
· Driving license and ability to daily commute to the workplace
· Process Engineering/Technician degree or equivalent required
· Fluent English. Excellent writing skills
· Acceptive of constant changes and quick adoption of new technologies.
· Team player with excellent communication skills
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
· Proven hands-on experience with small hand tools
· Experience with high-tech electro-mechanical assemblies
· Experience working in a fabrication environment
· Experience with Solid Works CAD design
· Familiar with agriculture equipment
· Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings
· Experience working with international teams
About Us: Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services. BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 50+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.
Learn more about us at Home - Autonomous vehicles - USA (bluewhiterobotics.com)