Blue White Robotics
This position is located in Fresno CA
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a multi-tasking, Training Specialist to join our team and take part in our unique project working with great people! You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
We are seeking someone with a special eye for details, who always sees better ways to implement processes. If you feel this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
· Implement training programs for various positions in the Autonomous Tractor USA operation – from operators to technicians.
· Building the organization to conduct training to customers.
· Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs.
· Part of the responsibilities will be to coordinate with the Ops Managers the work schedules on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Handling some logistical responsibilities.
Requirements - does this describe you?
· Right to work in the US
· Fluent English – both verbal and written - MUST.
· Passion for Training
· Outdoor person – most of the training is on the tractor, at the farm.
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
· Experienced in conducting training programs for candidates with no previous experience up to highly proficiency in complex technological system operation.
· Ability to learn fast complex systems.
· Experienced in working in highly dynamic schedule.
· Flexible, able to adapt to a changing environment.
· Able to take initiative, drive change, and work well under pressure.
· Excellent customer engagement.
· Critical thinking.