Blue White Robotics
Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems in agriculture. We are seeking a quick-learner, self-driven Robotics Project Lead to join our team of unmanned systems experts in a fast-growing company with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
The Robotics Project Lead will be responsible for all aspects of the in-field operation of our systems in customer orchards: from equipment preparations in the office/workshop, safe transport and deployment, harvest operations, troubleshooting, equipment repairs, communication with customers farm personnel, and comprehensive reporting of daily issues, malfunctions, other events etc.
1. Manage daily operations in the field - successfully, efficiently, safely
2. Liaise and communicate with customers at the field
3. Prepare and repair equipment as necessary, whether in the field or in the office/workshop
4. Provide feedback and inputs on the system/product from the operator level to the Operations Manager
5. Other duties and tasks in the office/workshop
1. Performs work in accordance with all safety procedures and policies, as well as meets all company corporate requirements related to safety.
2. Maintains a good attendance record to ensure that there is no interruption to production or services to our customers.
3. Works safely in accordance with company’s safety program requirements.
4. Wear all the required personal protective equipment (when applicable).
5. Collaboratively work with staff in multiple time zones
6. Work independently and collaboratively with co-workers
1. Must be authorized to work in the US
2. Must have a valid driver's license
3. Must have reliable transportation
4. Must be flexible with schedule
5. Technical capabilities: troubleshoot, diagnose problems, replace parts, repair parts
-Preferred but not required: