Blue White Robotics
Full Job Description
Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems in agriculture. We are seeking a quick learner, self-driven Robotics Field Technician to join our team of unmanned systems experts in a fast-growing company with significant impact for professional and personal growth.
This position of Robotic Field Technician is based in Fresno CA area, and involves physical work. This position is a full time position, and is not remote.
● This position will involve physical work both in and outdoors.
● Applicants should be expected to safely lift weights up to 20lb as an essential duty for this position.
● Provide ongoing technical support for our autonomous tractors’ fleets on the field.
● Conduct regular vehicle maintenance on both vehicles and customized autonomous systems (hardware and software).
● Troubleshoot A-Grade level technical faults and repair as required.
● Provide feedback/cooperate with development teams on tech and product issues
● Provide detailed daily reports on technical status of each vehicle, as well as in-depth analysis of recurring problems and issues.
● Compose literature and documents as required and maintain existing technical documentations.
● Authorized to work in the US.
● Valid US Driver's license
● Ability to commute or relocate to Sacramento/Elk Grove CA,
● Hands-on experience with handling agriculture machinery
● Has reliable transportation
● High technical skills.
● Independent and resourceful - (most of the maintenance and operation will be carried out as a single technician.)
● Analytical mind.
● Team player that responds quickly to adopting new technologies and creative problem solving.
● Familiar with software development
● Background in Autonomous systems
● Experienced with tractors
● Bachelor degree
Mechanical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
Agriculture: 2 years (Preferred)