Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that helped build it from scratch?
Based in TLV , Bluewhite is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Dev Support to join our R&D team & help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform.
You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
If you are an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who leads, takes ownership, is tech-savvy and loves client interactions - we’re waiting to hear from you!
This is an amazing opportunity for those who want to take part in an evolving team, to gain significant experience and make a real business impact!
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Support customers and provide creative technical solutions while making an impact on
the R&D & Product roadmap
● Deploy BWR products from cloud infrastructure
● Install and monitor different network systems deployed on customer premises
● Deploy & install Linux-based systems and administrate them
● Manage the Israel on-call duty
● Escalation Engineer for Tier 1 and Tier 2 troubleshooting issues
● Be accountable for training & knowledge sharing across the CA US and IL teams
● Work night/day shifts according to the client’s changing schedule and needs
● Flexibility in hours and ability to work as a remote team with the Israel R&D team
● Availability to travel abroad hi- frequently
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 5+ years of directing in technical customer support / field service-based environment – Must
● 3+ years proven hands-on support for Cloud Based Systems (preference in AWS) - Must
● 2+ years in IT industry experience - Must
● Experience in working in remote deployment environments - Must
● Knowledge of basic principles of hardware, network, software, database – Must
● knowledge in Linux operation systems such as Ubuntu - Must
● Analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Able to take initiative and drive change and handle pressure
● Keen learner with a technical attitude to assimilate new learning quickly
● Capacity and passion to help customers
● Must be authorized to work in the US
● Fluent in English – Must
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Scripting: Bash/Shell, Python, and IP networking
● Experience in troubleshooting distributed applications like Docker / Kubernetes
● Experience with low-level analytics & logs
Bluewhite provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
Bluewhite is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.