Blue White Robotics
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Senior Backend-Oriented Software Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be the first backend engineer to work on our cloud-based platform which plans & executes autonomous operations for multiple unmanned systems worldwide. You will take part in all aspects of the process - from early architecture & design, through prototyping & implementation, to production, continuous integration/delivery and support.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Make a major impact on the business by building our backend and taking our tech to the next level
● Design and develop BWR’s new cloud-based RaaS platform using latest cutting-edge technologies and services (cloud, containerized microservices and more)
● Take part in early decision making, architecture, design and technological research
● Implement the platform’s core backend logic, infra, tests, tools and automation
● Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers, product managers and designers to build a backend which is both robust and lean
● Be a cornerstone in the company’s core development team
Requirements - does this describe you?
● 3+ years proven hands-on experience in backend design and development (recent)
● Proficiency in Java with Spring framework
● Experience with relational and non-relational databases
● Good software design capabilities, debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
● Experience with developing in a microservices based architecture
● Experience in designing and building REST APIs
● Strong design patterns
● Self-driven, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet communicative & collaborative
● Hebrew - native, English - fluent
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Experience leading and actively participating in major features development for a high scale, distributed product
● Experience with setting up CI/CD and end-to-end test environments
● Production experience with modern cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, Firebase or alike)
● Experience with microservices, containerization and cluster management (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
● Experience with modern frontend/web/mobile/cross-platform app development (fullstack)
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.