Blue White Robotics
Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?! What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, Data Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
Responsibilities - what you’ll be doing:
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
● Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using NoSQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
● Analyze and organize raw data
● Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
● Combine raw information from different sources
● Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
● Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader
● Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
● Work closely with a talented agile team of engineers, product managers and designers to build browser-based/mobile user experiences that are robust and friendly
● Be a important part of the company’s development team
Requirements - does this describe you?
● Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python) – 5 years
● Hands-on experience with NoSQL database design – 5 years
● Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
● Experience with message brokers (like Kafka, Spark etc.) – 3 years
● Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
● A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
● Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores
● Great numerical and analytical skills
● Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
● Experience with early-stage architecture and development of web applications from scratch
● Experience with authentication and authorization mechanisms
● Experience with cross-platform client app development (Linux, Windows, Mac, Mobile)
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.